Must be professional and efficient in the delivery of Dream Doors products to clients.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
Collecting Dream Doors products from the showroom/pick up location.
Loading the vehicle in an orderly manner that matches the deliveries that you will make.
Planning the route to make sure that deliveries are made on time.
Unloading Dream Doors products at the correct location for the customer.
Obtaining signatures for the products from the customers and provide their copy of the invoice.
Work closely with sub contract fitters, including agreeing dates for fitting.
Updating delivery records.
Correctly recording the mileage of your vehicle, the fuel consumption and other purchases made while on duty.
Dealing with any problems with the delivery or complaints from the client regarding the delivery either independently or by contacting the showroom.
From time to time you will be asked to carry out duties that are outside your normal job role, to enable the smooth running of the business.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Excellent practical driving skills and road safety awareness.
- Aware of safety procedures for goods’ loading and unloading processes.
- Able to work independently and maintain concentration.
- Able to complete record sheets and paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in the delivery industry.
- Previous experience in a role that required good customer service.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
Personality, character traits and disposition
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently solve problems.
Full clean UK driving licence.
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be checked before appointment.
Satisfactory reference will be required.