Kitchen Sales Person
Needed To sell kitchen/bedroom face lifts or new kitchens/bedrooms to customers for Dream Doors.
Grow the Dream Doors franchise in the area by working closely with the business owner to achieve monthly sales targets and conversion rates, maintaining agreed gross and net profit margins.
Customer sales appointments
Uphold the Dream Doors reputation for excellent customer service by visiting customers in their homes to survey and measure kitchens and bedrooms. Must also design kitchens/bedrooms using CAD software, liaising with the customer on design when required.
Follow up and liason
Manage the administration of customer orders by following up any calls, filling in contracts, recording sales figures and ensuring that all order paperwork is correctly processed.
Take deposits from customers on order.
Liaise with the business owner to ensure customer information / orders are correct.
Assist in the running of the showroom as follows:
- Answer the phone and deal with any enquiries.
- Greet prospective customers when they come into the showroom and demonstrate the products available.
- Book appointments for home visits.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Previous experience in a customer-facing sales role.
- Previous experience of working in kitchen sales.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Understanding of kitchen design.
- Good IT skills.
This role requires great attention to detail as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain the reputation for excellent customer service.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Proactive and flexible in your approach to work with the ability to work on your own with limited supervision.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Calm, patient and polite manner.
- A strong deal closer but without over pressurising.
Full clean UK driving licence.
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be checked before appointment.
Satisfactory reference will be required.
The successful candidate must have flexibility to work evenings and/or weekends if required to get a job finished.