Needed for fitting Dream Doors kitchen products to a very high standard, providing excellent customer service and solving any challenges that may arise.
Professionally fit Dream Doors kitchens within customer houses, in order to maintain a minimum Checkatrade score of 9.
Train and mentor Dream Doors apprentices in the profession of kitchen fitting.
Oversee the work carried out by sub-contractors employed by Dream Doors, advise and instruct the sub-contractors to correct the work in accordance with our standards.
Oversee the work of sub-contract fitters, making sure they are compliant with the sub-contract fitter’s handbook.
On-site during a fit, you will make sure that health and safety requirements are enforced as standard.
On a required basis you will have to design kitchens using CAD software.
Make sure that remedial job sheets are raised on the fit for any necessary remedial tasks to be undertaken later. Deliver these remedial sheets to the showroom where action can be taken to correct/order new materials.
Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skill.
From time to time you will be asked to carry out duties that are outside your normal job role, to enable the smooth running of the business.
This role requires the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and a heavy workload without compromising the quality of the service provided and always providing excellent customer service.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Demonstrable experience within the Carpentry/fitting industry.
- Previous experience in a role that required good customer services.
- Understanding kitchen design.
Personality, character traits and disposition
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently solve problems.
- Solutions led.
- Calm, patient and polite manner.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Proactive and flexible in your approach to work with the ability to work on your own initiative and alongside others.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a small team.
Full clean UK driving licence.
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be checked before appointment.
Satisfactory reference will be required.
The successful candidate must have flexibility to work evenings and/or weekends if required to get a job finished.