Must efficiently project manage the installation of Dream Doors products, ensuring that each fit is carried out correctly and professionally with excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
Liaising with Kitchen fitters, builders, and other trade professionals throughout the kitchen installation process.
Carrying out initial site visits, surveying the quality of the Kitchen Fitter’s work and reporting on each projects progress.
Working as part of a team to ensure that all necessary documents are completed as soon as possible in a detailed and accurate manner.
Amending the kitchen designs where necessary, keeping the customer updated and fully satisfied.
Monitoring snagging and remedial work, ensuring a high standard of quality is maintained.
Acting as a point of contact throughout the process, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained throughout.
Ensuring that all installations adhere to relevant safety regulations.
Able to use CAD operation, MS office and additional relevant software.
Assist in the running of the showroom as follows:
* Answer the phone and deal with any enquiries.
* Greet prospective customers when they come into the showroom and demonstrate the products available.
* Book appointments for home visits.
This role requires an individual with excellent organisation, communication and problem solving skills who can work well under pressure.
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Previous experience of project management/installation management.
- Understanding of kitchen design.
- Good IT skills.
Personality, character traits, and disposition
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Proactive and flexible in your approach to work with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Calm, patient and polite manner.
- Ability to show initiative.
Full clean UK driving licence.
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be checked before appointment.
Satisfactory reference will be required.
The successful candidate must have flexibility to work evenings and/or weekends if required to get a job finished.