Hints and Tips
There are so many different styles of bedroom and kitchen doors to choose from that it can be confusing trying to decide what will work best in your home. Should your kitchen makeover incorporate granite worktops with contemporary high-gloss replacement kitchen doors, or would a wooden top work better with lighter, traditional kitchen doors?
Then there’s innovative kitchen storage solutions to maximise the space behind both your bedroom and kitchen doors, and appliances or accessories that complement any bedroom or kitchen facelift. Replacement kitchen doors are either vinyl-wrapped, or can be manufactured in stunning solid wood, and most of our kitchen showrooms showcase the latest bespoke bedroom doors.
You’ll find some useful kitchen facelift tips below, and hints on how you can make your bedroom better. But whatever your style preference – whether it’s Traditional, Contemporary or Avant Garde -and if you want a clever kitchen makeover or a breathtaking bedroom style transformation, you should contact your local Dream Doors kitchen showroom to get the best of professional advice.
It’s all about the kitchen makeover…
It’s all about the bedroom transformation…
The Dream Doors bedroom and kitchen facelift checklist…
- What style best suits my home: Traditional, Contemporary or Avant Garde?
- Do I need any extra units to be added, or just replacement kitchen doors?
- Would real wood, quartz, laminate or granite worktops complete my kitchen facelift?
- Is it worth updating any of my appliances while I’m having a kitchen makeover?
- Do I need Dream Doors to replace my wall and floor tiles while they’re fitting new kitchen doors?
- Should I think about my long-term storage requirements when planning a bedroom or kitchen makeover?